If you have a cashel in your home you are:
- Likely to have traveled overseas in the previous 12 months.
- Hoping to travel to the same country in the next 12 months.
- Naive to think you will remember to empty your cashel before your next overseas trip.
- Stupid not to have spent all your overseas currency at the over-priced airport eateries before you returned home.
- Robbing the economy of the entire $7.35 sitting in your cashel. Think of the starving children in New Zealand!
- Likely to book an overseas trip to a new destination within the next three months.
- Repeat the above.
For 100 consecutive days I will write and post a short story (about 100 words) incorporating a randomly selected word from Afterliff: A new dictionary of things there should be words for.
The bowl in which small useless foreign coins are kept.
ab lench adj.phr.
Not up for anything much, really: The opposite of ‘gung-ho’.