- Law for Lunch fills community information gap | @heroesmingle.
- What’s in a name? That which we call a library by any other name would smell as sweet via @FranMes.
- My summary of #RL2013 2: Law For Lunch | @ajwillemse91.
- “A ‘literary lab’ that believes reading with computers is the future” via @sallyheroes.
- Webscale discovery and information literacy – solution or problem? (slides) via @aarontay.
- As a profession, I agree: What Librarians Lack: The Importance of the Entrepreneurial Spirit via @librarianbyday.
- Principles that guide the development and management of the virtual library | @lgreenpd.