We all know that there are many opportunities for libraries and local groups to work together to strengthen community knowledge. Law for Lunch is one such example. Why not join us on Tuesday 18 June to learn how Wellington City Libraries have made this happen.
- My view? Discretion should be the exception not the rule: Discretion: how far is too far? | @JuliadeRuiter.
- hmm, quite like the idea of a library timeline: Be restocked : reflect on where you’ve come from | @megingle.
- Decision usu made at institutional level: “Content Management Systems: Trends in Academic Libraries” | @infodocket.
- I’m a big fan of lean thinking, most librarians would think it’s the devil’s work: Lean Lessons | @LibLostFound.
- Any NZ libraries doing these or similar?: 6 Cool Things Bookstores Do in Addition to Selling Books via @megingle.