Have you registered for our next Reality Librarianship session?
Celia Lillis and Rebecca Chilton from Wellington City Libraries have partnered with their local Community Law Centre and together they run events that regularly attract over 50 people each week. Learn more.
- The metadata of DigitalNZ’s 200,000+ records is now available for commercial use | @DigitalNZ.
- Check out my post on the International Librarians Network (@InterLibNet): Making connections.
- Useful tips for any database promotion: Making the most of EPIC- Part 1 | @L2_S2S.
- Good analogy on finding your information | @GraemeO28.
- On Strategy and Communication | @laurenpressley.
- Can librarians use digital storytelling to help students access the library’s resources? | @infoliterati.