- Chalkle° provides libraries with community engagement metrics | @heroesmingle.
- I ❤ Abby’s (@ajwillemse91) excellent summary of last night’s Reality Librarianship session.
- Creating a reading culture – Matarau School (video) | @L2_S2S.
- First it was defining your values. Now @LeeRowe blogs about ‘Finding your Fit‘.
- Not is it right, but is it the most worthwhile: Is Pinterest actually *right* for your library? via @librarianbyday.
- “Ultimately it’s the teens themselves who determine how successfully libraries integrate social mediai” via @jafurtado.
- Good suggestions in here: Members you have or ones you want | @GraemeO28.
- Yep. Gotta read this one: Exit, Voice, and Loyalty in the Academic Library | @jacobsberg via @dupuisj.
- I’d agree with these, particularly ‘courage’: Learning Lessons (at Aurora) | @flexnib.