It’s not too late to sign up for tonight’s Reality Librarianship session.
- Be a role model. Share with others how it can be done, warts and all: Be open : share & invite discussion | @megingle.
- Grow your Confidence – Identify Your Values | @leerowe.
- “When is someone “trolling” and when is someone posting a genuine concern? Does it matter?” | @bringyournoise.
- Universities and Libraries Envision a ‘Federated System’ for Public Access to Research via @myleejoseph.
- New Metrics Providers Help Keep Libraries in the Research Game via @myleejoseph.
- Definitely agree with number 5 – think big: 5 lessons I learnt at Aurora | @amyecroft.
- Koha from a Newbie Perspective via @sallyheroes.