Reality Librarianship 2013 kicks off at 7:30pm on Tuesday 11 June with Jo Ransom talking about Chalkle – a community education programme with a twist. Learn more.
- 42 is the answer | @heroesmingle.
- Prescribed reading for free through libraries (@WDLibraries) via @sallyheroes.
- Anger over loss (demolition) of Kaikoura library via @sallyheroes.
- The coming two-tiered world of ebook lending via @nztaylor.
- We want to be everything to everybody but it is just not possible: Library Marketing | @GraemeO28.
- Designing Libraries That Encourage Teens to Loiter via @sallyheroes.
- The ACRL information literacy standards address intellectual skills, not intellectual virtues | @librarianwilk.
- It Takes a Library: It is Time to Change the Tone of the Conversation About the Future of Libraries | @librarianbyday.