What are you doing next Tuesday night?
Join Heroes Mingle as we discuss successful community partnerships in New Zealand. Over four Tuesday evening sessions (7.30pm – 8.15pm) in June & July 2013 :
- We’ll introduce you to New Zealand Librarians who put ideas into action.
- They’ll share the successful partnerships they’ve developed with & for their communities.
- They’ll discuss how they made it happen, how they overcame challenges and how they celebrated the unexpected rewards.
- You’ll have the opportunity to ask the questions you’ve been searching for answers on.
- #blogjune is on! @leerowe on ‘Letting Go‘.
- Just what I’ve been looking for. Thanks @megingle 🙂 : Inspiration from Making a Collection Count.
- Heather (@ALIASyd) blogged about building relationships with community groups for #blogjune.
- NSW State Library hires a Wikipedian (audio) via @sallyheroes.
- Looks at projects and roles of libs: Libraries and the digital humanities | @infoliterati.
- Library launches most delicious book club ever via @pollyalida.