- This week’s #anz23mthings twitter chat discussed “Smartphones have bridged the digital divide.”| @anz23mthings.
- Forget reality TV!! Create your own “library swap” and change places with a colleague! | @L2_S2S.
- “Start as you mean to go on, and from whatever ground you happen to be standing on.” | @jenica26.
- Shamelessly Self-Promote Yourself | @pcsweeney.
- CILIP President Phil Bradley responds to comments about CILIP’s rebranding via @ggnewed.
- Readers Advisory Initiative at the Chelmsford Library (putting QRcodes inside the books) via @wawoodworth.