Does your library want to do more to unlock the incredible knowledge held within your community?
Jo Ransom from Te Takere Horowhenua Culture & Community Centre is doing just that with Chalkle°. Hear how it works in practice in a New Zealand library on Tuesday June 11, 7:30pm.
Register now. It’s free and open to anyone, anywhere.
- Essential according to yesterday’s article: Is research one more thing to do? via @suzanasukovic.
- Does personal branding help or hinder when hiring? | @HiringLib.
- Staggering! Up 23.5% from 2011: Bibliophiles bolster book borrowing (Shanghai Library) via @sallyheroes.
- Truly awesome: Creating a Teen Blog for the Library as a way for teen’s to earn volunteer service hours via @sallyheroes.
- Zombies and libraries – how are libraries using the zombie theme?| @aarontay.