- A super-duper eg of using twitter to engage community: IS the book always better than the movie? | @Auckland_Libs.
- Library support rally turns into march (Queenstown Lakes District Libraries, NZ) via @ShiobhanSmith.
- When are you *in* the library? For me I’m *at* the lib or *on* the lib’s site: I’m in a library (or am I?) | @VaVeros.
- Is your library calling the shots with trust, expertise and permission?: Where are your assets? | Seth’s Blog via @sallyheroes.
- “Hiding behind a rule is no excuse for not being available to your patrons.” | @LibLostFound.
- Here’s A Google Perk Any Company (and Library) Can Imitate: Employee-To-Employee Learning via @flexnib.