- SLANZA (@Schoollibsnz) has launched their new reading website – great reads for years 0-13.
- Read all about it! We are improving the ways customers take out and return Library items | @nelsonlibraries.
- Building and maintaining new prof groups: Turning New Professionals “upside-down”via @AlexArchivists.
- “…more of us need to be leaping. It needs to be easier to leap. I want to leap. What can we do…?” | @jenica26.
- Do you have “the capacity to experiment with one’s surroundings as a form of problem-solving”? | @LibraryJournal.
- ACRL Publishes New White Paper: “Intersections of Scholarly Communication and Information Literacy” | @infodocket.
- Agree? “Anyone who works in a library is a librarian. Anyone who gets paid… for working hard is a professional.” via @sallyheroes.