- SLANZA conference timetable now available on our website | @Schoollibsnz.
- The darker side of library life | @KiwiLibrarian.
- “without the ground level work, those big ideas can never come to fruition.”| @stevelibrarian.
- Saving Schools and Libraries by Giving Up the Land They Sit On via @loidagarciafebo
- Advice for new grads | @alysondalby via @flexnib.
- How does taking the time to mentor others benefit a school librarian?: 30sec vids from school library leaders via @sallyheroes.
- What would you do to save your library?: Iraqi librarian saved 30,000 books during 2003 invasion via @laurindathomas.