“The French have a character that they call La Muse, the Muse, and sometimes I think that maybe she was waiting on the corner in a Citroen for somebody and I just happened to come along and say, Neat car, and hopped in, when it should have been somebody else.” Witi Ihimaera – Author/Academic.
- The Amazing Mystery Race at @StfdLibrary looks funtabulous. (BoK3)
- Christchurch kids blog has just turned 1000 & the library blog 3000 | @ChristchurchLib. (BoK9)
- Applies equally well to libraries: Why online book discovery is broken, and how to fix it via @flexnib. (BoK3)
- Extreme embedded librarianship: What’s a Librarian Doing on an Ambulance? by Kacy Allgood via @ericrumsey. (BoK4)
- Elsevier in “Advanced Talks” to Acquire Mendeley For $100 Million via @malbooth. (BoK8)
- How many have you read?: 7 Fanfiction Books That Became Must-Reads via @alidevnz. (BoK4)