When collating this edition last night I noticed LIANZA has made two changes to its website.
- The BoKs are now located under the Registration menu rather than the Career menu. As a result the urls have changed. The old urls still work, but I’m not sure whether they will continue to do so. This means that links in past editions of the Daily News may not work in the future.
- An extra click is now needed to access the details of the BoKs. There is no longer a menu on the right hand side of the Registration page listing the BoKs. You now need to go to the Registration menu and select BoK from the submenu at the top of the page before you find a full BoK listing.
- Down The Rabbit Hole: Digitising The Stout Pamphlet Collection |@DiligentRoom. (BoK2)
- Libraries use grows as readers seek diversion (2012 at @ChristchurchLib) via @sallyheroes. (BoK3)
- Nelson Library (@nelsonlibraries) evacuated after fire via @sallyheroes. (BoK9)
- Only 3 days in, 40 members & nearly 100 resources!: Data Management for Librarians | Mendeley Group via @datalibsam. (BoK2)
- If you’ve got a Sirsi Dynix LMS and Overdrive e/audiobooks this will make it all a tad easier via @bobinrob. (BoK8)
- “One in 4 boys who has read an ebook says he is now reading more books for fun.” via @myleejoseph. (BoK6)
- Library Usability Studies (including documentation) by TTW contributor Dr. Troy Swanson via @myleejoseph. (BoK10)
- Pew Health Online 2013: From a Medical Librarian Perspective via @ericrumsey. (BoK6)