“Intel, Samsung and Motorola, they’re almost demanding that all their machines have our magnets in them, so the chances are that there’s not a chip out there that doesn’t go through one of our machines. It’s mind-boggling. And flat-panel TV screens; we were first in line to produce the machines that make them. They’re using our magnets exclusively. Same with iPhones, iPods…” Bill Buckley – Engineer/Entrepreneur.
- Heroes Mingle (@heroesmingle) presents Reality Librarianship via @sallyheroes. (BoK2)
- Hamilton City Libraries (@HamNZ_Libraries) has a vacancy for a Collection and Heritage Manager. A rare opportunity via @sallyheroes. (BoK9)
- San Antonio’s Launching the First Completely Bookless Public Library via @ggnewed. (BoK3)
- The first open-source web content platform (GLAMKit) for galleries, libraries, archives & museums via @K1Howard. (BoK7)
- “This might be the Super Bowl of navel gazing for the librarian profession”: Content vs. Container | @wawoodworth. (BoK1)
- Read what else they do too: Drexel Uni Library Introduces Kiosk Where Students Can Borrow Laptops 24×7 | @infodocket. (BoK3)
- What librarians can learn from rollerderby- Dirty Library Trilogy Part 3 | @booksadventures. (BoK9)