Thoughts for the day:
According to this report, “non-librarians who attempt to practice librarianship in Nigeria would be prosecuted within the mandate of the council to ensure quality assurance in the profession.” Is this something you would like to see the LIANZA Registration Board do with professional registration here in NZ? Would it enhance the value of librarianship?
The Librarian Registration Council of Nigeria also conducts induction ceremonies for newly registered librarians. How difficult would this be to incorporate into LIANZA conferences or regional events?
I’d love to read your views in the comments.
- Excellent post from @L2_S2S: Daring to be vulnerable. (BoK9)
- No wonder people don’t know what we do.: How good or bad is your library’s website? | @PeepsNetwork. (BoK3)
- Why first-year students select online research resources as favorite. > Relevance means very little via @Anne6fy. (BoK6)
- Key findings show NZ is 7th, Australia is 8th: The World Wide Web Foundation Launches Web Index | @infodocket. (BoK1)
- Only Certified Librarians to Get Govt Contracts in Nigeria. Prosecuted if non-registered via @socialmediabutt. (BoK1)
* BECOME A BOK STAR *
|Completing your LIANZA revalidation journal is now really simple.|