Today’s stories include: the Reality Librarianship finale, library customer service, crowdsourcing initiative, and more.
- I did my first storify from livetweeting realitylib. It was a really cool session 🙂 | @ajwillemse91. (BoK2)
- Food for thought & some good links: Blueprinting for Better Library Customer Service | @LibraryJournal. (BoK9)
- Nice summary of Roy Tennant’s talk to the Academic Libraries conference in Syracuse via @rdlankes. (BoK9)
- An exc crowdsourcing initiative by Singapore public libraries on “Fill Our Shelves, Suggest A Book” via @aarontay. (BoK3)
- The extreme end of the library advocacy spectrum: Adventures in reverse psychology (video) via @lisaoldham. (BoK9)
* BECOME A BOK STAR *
|Completing your LIANZA revalidation journal is now really simple.|