Today’s stories include: weekend school tweets, technology-enforced lay, weeding, and more.
- The LIANZA Waikato/BOP Weekend School is being held this weekend. Check the tweets #lws via @sallyheroes. (BoK1)
- Jane Hornibrook blogs on the National Library of New Zealand beta website about @dnlibraries. (BoK3)
- For some reason, this warms my heart: An afternoon weeding | @deborahfitchett. (BoK5)
- Great older adults framework (pdf) from @YarraPlentyLib via @myleejoseph. (BoK1)
- An RFID chip with a cyanide implant?: Technology–Enforced Law | @TheLiB. (BoK1)
* BECOME A BOK STAR *
|Completing your LIANZA revalidation journal is now really simple.|