Today’s stories include: LIANZA Councillors appointed, Northern Ireland’s public libraries survey results, and more.
- Call for LIANZA2012 Abstracts is now closed – so what’s the Programme Committee up to now? | @LIANZA2012. (BoK1)
- Keen to join the e-reader ranks via @GisborneLibrary. (BoK3)
- Do u work in a public library in NZ? PubSIG need your help! via @thewhaanga. (BoK9)
- New Council appointments 2012-2013 | @lianzaoffice.
- “How often do you contribute to librarianship online…?” The value of insomnia | @KiwiLibrarian. (BoK1)
- A new book from @rdlankes ‘Expect More’ is just about ready to self-publish via @myleejoseph. (BoK9)
- ‘Providing better info about the services available’ most likely to encourage use of N. Ireland’s public libs (pdf) via @Anne6fy. (BoK6)
* BECOME A BOK STAR *
|Completing your LIANZA revalidation journal is now really simple.|