Today’s stories include: evaluating online success, the Apple way for libraries, social media skills, and more.
- Jannik Mulvad (Aarhus Public Libs) on promoting digital in physical space (vid) via @myleejoseph. (BoK7)
- Invest wisely, evaluate honestly, commit fully: Evaluating online success in the cultural sector (pdf) via @Anne6fy. (BoK5)
- Some intriguing thoughts – “Our system is designed for the 1%” The Apple Way for Libraries via @HughRundle. (BoK9)
- It’s not the technology that will limit us, it’s the business model (in higher ed) via @mish_foxfearer. (BoK1)
- Like!: Will we value the skills associated with Social Media like we do traditional literacies? via @K1Howard. (BoK4)
* BECOME A BOK STAR *
|Completing your LIANZA revalidation journal is now really simple.|