Today’s stories include: librarian stereotype, libraries as software, professional development, and more.
- A different way to teach Info Lit?: Let Us Inquire Together | @vonburkhardt via @janholmquist. (BoK4)
- Great blog post by @jncruz about professional development in LIS via @crystalibrary. (BoK1)
- Worth remembering: Repeat after me “I am the stereotype librarian & I am proud” | @VaVeros. (BoK9)
- Libraries as software – dematerialising, platforms and returning to first principles | @HughRundle. (BoK9)
- Barbara Fister’s response to ‘Decline and Fall of the Library Empire’: Do Librarians Work Hard Enough? via @dupuisj. (BoK9)
* BECOME A BOK STAR *
|Completing your LIANZA revalidation journal is now really simple.|