Today’s stories include: Claire visits Mt Roskill Library, strategic visions for public libraries, ebooks and apps, and more.
- I wonder how NZ is doing with their revision?: Strategic visions for public libs in the 21st century via @sallyheroes. (BoK9)
- Love it!: Letters to a Young Librarian: Ten Things I Didn’t Learn in Library School via @librarianbyday. (BoK9)
- The same challenge facing ebooks and apps via @mattrweaver. (BoK7)
- Thoughtful comments too: Do you really need to market yourself? Community-verus-local impact | @theREALwikiman. (BoK9)
- What Is Adobe DRM and How to Deal with It via @flexnib. (BoK7)
* BECOME A BOK STAR *
|Completing your LIANZA revalidation journal is now really simple.|