Today’s stories include: Hutt City gets a return sorter, Māori legal dictionary, arithmetic of ebook lending, and more.
- Very cool work here on development of Māori legal dictionary, and dig. collection of texts via @Michael_J_Parry. (BoK2)
- First for NZ public library: Returns sorter removes tedious library job (at Hutt City Libraries) via @sallyheroes. (BoK9)
- Are you prepared?: Having been through a huge storm at the weekend… | @KiwiLibrarian. (BoK9)
- V good read if you’re not ebook fatigued yet: The Arithmetic Of Library E-Book Lending via @librarianbyday. (BoK2)
- PS. Exc vid on slide 12:”Libraries with x-factor are active agents within their communities” | @heyjudeline. (BoK4)
* BECOME A BOK STAR *
|Completing your LIANZA revalidation journal is now really simple.|