Today’s stories include: the case for linked open data, age of participation, publishers and ebooks, and more.
- No news today.
- Charge pubs for mktg?: Why Publishers Should Not Only Allow Libraries to Lend Ebooks But Pay Them via @mattrweaver. (BoK9)
- Want to join an online professional reading group? We’re having a planning meeting to kick 1 off! | @katiedatwork. (BoK1)
- Discusses personal portfolios as the basis to assess a first-year library instruction program via @janholmquist. (BoK10)
- “Everything we do should be measured by the benefit [to] the public”: The Age of Participation | @LibraryJournal. (BoK9)
- Very good animation of why linked #opendata is great news for you via @myleejoseph. (BoK2)
* BECOME A BOK STAR *
|Completing your LIANZA revalidation journal is now really simple.|