Today’s stories include: NZ eResearch Symposium, Google+ tips, library perceptions, and more.
- NZ eResearch Symposium 2012, July 4 – 6, at Victoria University Wellington via @datalibsam. (BoK6)
- Books become love of life for librarian | Hawkes Bay News via @thewhaanga. (BoK9)
- Opps for #lianza12?: Getting the most out of an in-person professional conference | @libsmatter via @flexnib. (BoK1)
- Also very useful for all librarians: 50 great Google+ tips for school librarians via @sallyheroes. (BoK7)
- Enlightening responses from non-library workers: Library perceptions survey: the results | @bringyournoise. (BoK9)
- #libcampoz12 held a session to discuss the removal of the reference desk. Here are the notes via @sallyheroes. (BoK9)
- Open access rules. Time to move on. imho. : Why librarians will not cancel Elsevier journals via @aarontay. (BoK8)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.