Today’s stories include: ereaders in an academic setting, Penguin no longer with OverDrive, ideas for public libraries, and more.
- The e-Reader — an Educational or an Entertainment Tool? e-Readers in an Academic Setting from Liber Quarterly via @sallyheroes. (BoK7)
- It seems it ain’t over yet: Penguin Group Terminating Its Contract with OverDrive — The Digital Shift via @myleejoseph. (BoK1)
- I learnt *so* much reading this: An academic librarian in Singapore 2012 | @aarontay #libday8. (BoK3)
- Harvard Plans to Consolidate Library, Reshuffle Employees (Boston Globe) via @ericmusey. (BoK9)
- Yes. Yes. Yes please.: Ten Ideas for Public Libraries in College Towns via @janholmquist. (BoK3)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.