Today’s stories include: summer school for young librarians, recording stories with APNK, advocacy, and more.
- Win a Kobo eReader – attend our ebook launch (1pm Feb 27) & answer our easy quiz questions | @HamNZ_Libraries. (BoK3)
- Hear hear: Every interaction is an opportunity. How will you move your library forward this year? | @L2_S2S. (BoK9)
- Recording stories the digital way | @PeepsNetwork. (BoK7)
- Dear CEOs and senior managers, it’s no longer ok not to know how Social Media works | @HughRundle. (BoK9)
- Why Should Libraries Focus on Popular Books? « Annoyed Librarian via @bobinrob. (BoK8)
- Awesome!: Summer School for young librarians from Romanian public libraries via @janholmquist. (BoK9)
- OH I *know* how this feels: On weeding | @jenica26. (BoK8)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.