Today’s stories include: re-skilling for research, mobile info literacy, customer service, and more.
- No news today.
- The RLUK ‘subject librarian’ report, Re-skilling for Research via @datalibsam. (BoK9)
- Good article from Jan 2012 C&RL Libraries News: Mobile information literacy Let’s use an app for that! via @aarontay. (BoK7)
- Easy peasy!: US govt challenges schools & publishers to convert to digital textbooks within 5 years via @jafurtado. (BoK1)
- Take note libs: New report shows how and why customer service must change due to social media use via @jafurtado. (BoK3)
- Good read: Get Content-Centric, Or Be Disrupted In Search And Social via @jafurtado. (BoK2)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.