Today’s stories include: Claire visits St Heliers, YouTube introduces the intelligent channel, is Wikipedia really the library’s competition, and more.
- My first book review: African Reading Challenge | @jransom. (BoK4)
- Crowd-surfing duo rock the library via @sallyheroes. (BoK3)
- On being seen and heard (or not) at St Heliers | Latitude of Libraries via @sallyheroes. (BoK3)
- APNK February Newsletter (pdf) | @PeepsNetwork. (BoK3)
- YouTube introduces The Intelligent Channel–an effort to promote educational & cultural progress online via @brainpicker. (BoK7)
- Early bird registration is now open for ALIA2012 via @VaVeros. (BoK1)
- Clever use of Twitter and Storify for advocacy: School Libraries for Newly Qualified Teachers via @Anne6fy. (BoK1)
- Is Wikipedia really the library’s competition? | @aarontay. (BoK9)
- A very fine line: Seattle libraries: No sleeping or eating allowed, but porn-watching OK via @socialmediabutt. (BoK9)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.