Today’s stories include: LIANZA Ikaroa survey results, future of the book, why don’t libraries buy OverDrive, and more.
- There’s A Smell Of Revolution In The Air | @DiligentRoom. (BoK8)
- New post on Ikaroa LIANZA Survey Results | @Mand1can3. (BoK1)
- I reckon it will happen bigtime: The Future of the Book Is the Stream via @wifilibrarian. (BoK1)
- Could you try this elegant and simple feedback form in your lib?: Love Your Thoughts | @vonburkhardt via @janholmquist. (BoK3)
- Why don’t libraries just buy OverDrive? via @TheLiB. (BoK8)
- Why Goodreads Gave Up on Amazon via @flexnib. (BoK1)
- Is Dewey Done? See What These 17 Sites Have to Say and Then Decide via @polyxena. (BoK9)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.