Today’s stories include: DRM and privacy, social metadata for libraries, role of public libraries, and more.
- Are we there yet?: We should not confuse DRM with piracy via @librarianbyday. (BoK1)
- Looks at 76 sites: Social Metadata for Libraries, Archives, and Museums Part 1: Site Reviews via @Anne6fy. (BoK5)
- Valuable read for libraries, esp for use in comms: Interesting insight into the world of illiteracy via @BrightWingsNZ. (BoK2)
- NRL stars to read to kids in Australia and NZ during Community Carnival 2012 via @sallyheroes. (BoK3)
- Shifting Roles for Public Libraries: From Supporting Player to Community Engagement Leader via @dmirams. (BoK9)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.