Today’s stories include: ‘library day in the life’ is back, facebook ad campaign for school libraries, African reading challenge, and more.
- Auckland Libraries on Kiwi innovation, challenging the conception of libraries & literacy | @booksadventures. (BoK3)
- I’d almost forgotten the joy of reading a blog post from @thewhaanga. And joyful it is. (BoK1)
- A thoughtful post by @KiwiLibrarian: What being a professional librarian really means. (BoK1)
- This disappeared on Fri & is back again. Douglas County Libraries – the Digital Branch (vid) via @L2_S2S. (BoK7)
- Somehow I don’t think a holiday in Townsville qualifies 🙂 : Library Day in the Life via @librarianbyday #libday8 (BoK2)
- This Facebook Ad Campaign Might Save Your School Library | @pcsweeney. (BoK1)
- On why the kindle is like the sensible man your mother wants you to marry, who lacks chemistry via @liber_amoris. (BoK2)
- Here’s a reading challenge for you – 5 books, at least 3 by African writers | @adjoaofoe. (BoK4)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.