Today’s stories include: LIANZA survey results, are school librarians endangered?, Gimme, and more.
- Results Of ‘Strengthen The Profession’ Survey | @lianzaoffice. (BoK1)
- Dresden Dolls live at @Auckland_Libs Friday (vid) via @corinh. (BoK3)
- Decades of protecting history earns OAM for librarian > very proud of my colleague! via @myleejoseph. (BoK1)
- Elsevier behind US bill to make it illegal to require open access via @malbooth. (BoK1)
- This Wk in Libraries NEEDS your support: Donation statusbar & why we don´t use kickstarter via @janholmquist. (BoK1)
- Bookmarked: Are school librarians endangered? Leaders share thoughts on the profession (vids) via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK9)
- Gimme is an attractive and easy to use discovery/readers advisory tool. FROM A LIBRARY! via @TheLiB. (BoK4)
- Watching with interest: The Canadian Lib Associat’n’s Failure to Advocate for Librarians & Libraries via @dupuisj. (BoK1)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.