Today’s stories include: learning communities, teen book app, academic libraries awards, and more.
I’ve made some changes to the article links in the Daily News. Please email me if they no longer work for you.
- The connected school library | @lisaoldham on Prezi. (BoK9)
- Weekly blog recording progress on Te Takere – our new library, culture & community centre in Levin | @jransom. (BoK9)
- I did not know this: Software we like – NVDA | @PeepsNetwork.
- Pinterest 4 newbies | @L2_S2S. (BoK7)
- Learning communities – a DIY approach: D.I.Y.U.: An Experiment via @janholmquist. (BoK1)
- 2012 ACRL Excellence in Academic Libraries Award recipients via @vonburkhardt. (BoK9)
- Haven’t listened to audio but linkys are exc: 12 case studies of GLAM/educ digital projects via @Anne6fy. (BoK9)
- YALSA App ‘First of Its Kind’ for Discovering Teen Books via @jobeaz. (BoK7)
- Have you had a chance to look at our revamped Love@Read/National Year of Reading website yet? | @love2read2012. (BoK4)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.