Today’s stories include: Dresden Dolls in Auckland Libraries, information literacy, ALA future directions, and more.
- The e-book exchange – New Zealand Listener via @paulcnielsen. (BoK1)
- Do you have a pic @invlibrary?: Trolley helps lighten load for librarians via @socialmediabutt. (BoK9)
- Did somebody say Dresden Dolls library ninja gig? YES WAY! | @Auckland_Libs. (BoK3)
- Have you considered these suggestions for teens?: Beyond the Book Talk | VOYA via @janholmquist. (BoK4)
- Highly recommend you take a look at this slidedeck for students, on importance of infolit via @theREALwikiman. (BoK4)
- A simple & effective msg: What could you get done in the Library with an extra 6½ hours? | @pstainthorp. (BoK3)
- Nice summary of #alamw12 and future directions | @LibraryJournal. (BoK9)
- Try It And See What Happens | @vonburkhardt. (BoK9)
- Useful for librarians who need guidance :): The Small Business Social Media Cheat Sheet via @Anne6fy. (BoK7)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.