Today’s stories include: Kingitanga and King Tawhiao papers digitised, Penguin suspends audiobooks, #helptwil, and more.
- Yippeee!: The countdown is on! Upper Riccarton Library re-opens on Monday 23 January | @ChristchurchLib. (BoK9)
- What they are and how to get started: QR codes in school libraries | @L2_S2S. (BoK7)
- Lobbyists down but not out at library deferral | ODT via @dnlibraries. (BoK9)
- Just digitised Kingitanga papers & King Tawhiao speeches items | @AlexArchivists. (BoK5)
- Penguin Further Narrows Library Access, Suspending Availability of Audiobook Titles | @ShiftTheDigital. (BoK8)
- How do we decide what to be concerned about?: The librarian’s guide to being a concerned librarian | @bringyournoise. (BoK1)
- Egyptian librarians will defend their their rights & will not be silenced anymore (new union) via @socialmediabutt. (BoK1)
- NEW! blog post: H-E-L-P T-W-I-L | @dpgreen. (BoK1)
- Action research about eBooks and boys via @EstherC. (BoK10)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.