Today’s stories include: help This Week in Libraries, SOPA strike, customer loyalty, and more.
- What do you do? 4square rewards?: How do we reward our loyal customers? | @AlisonWnz. (BoK9)
- We blogged – A change of image | @PeepsNetwork. (BoK9)
- I’ve donated to help This Week in Libraries stay on air. Why? It’s the best library TV show in the world via @sallyheroes. (BoK1)
- Dear librarians, now might be a good time to get a handle on details of the SOPA strike on Wednesday via @vonburkhardt. (BoK1)
- Here’s an opp to show others what we do: Sign Up For Library Day in the Life Round 8! | @librarianbyday. (BoK1)
- Last wk McD’s now Daily Mirror: Daily Mirror launches We Love Reading campaign via @jafurtado. (BoK1)
- Ooh this one is a goody for the brain :): Blogs and the post-paper library | @HughRundle. (BoK8)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.