Today’s stories include: Masterton sells out, youtube for schools, great NZ ebooks,and more.
Finding Heroes will be on a summer break 16 Dec 2011 – 16 Jan 2012.
- Masterton sells out (Travel Light tour) by @sallyheroes. (BoK4)
- Check out the drive-through library returns box: Auckland Libraries Super Tour: Massey Library | @aklibrarytour. (BoK9)
- Beautiful way to show stats: RT @PeepsNetwork: We blogged – Putting APNK on the map. (BoK4)
- Wheeler’s will be selling Great NZ ebooks via @sallyheroes. (BoK1)
- “Unless Your [Patrons] are Desperate & Have No … Alternatives, Design [& Detail] Matters. A Lot” via @ericrumsey. (BoK3)
- A great resource for libraries with multicultural communities: My Language website via @lindaxbarron. (BoK7)
- Looking for an academic lib job? Here are the job interview qns AND the answers: Show up and be smart | @jenica26. (BoK9)
- THIS will make you think.: Return of the Coffeehouse: How to turn your library into an ideas factory | @HughRundle. (BoK9)
- Curation meets education – Google launches YouTube for Schools via @brainpicker. (BoK7)
- On my “must listen to” list: Circulating Ideas: Episode Seven | R. David Lankes via @JustinLibrarian. (BoK9)
- Would love to try this in NZ: A network of book swapping across London’s Tube & train network via @Anne6fy. (BoK3)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.