Today’s stories include: unlocking the potential of school libraries, super librarian for teens, OverDrive has different ebook catalogs, and more.
- Not sure I fully get this, but it made me think.: Information and data by @corinh. (BoK9)
- MIS Research: Unlocking the potential of school libraries via @sallyheroes. (BoK9)
- Māori, Pasifika & Asian ethnicities are more likely to ‘make friends’ online than NZ Europeans via @MoiraFraser. (BoK1)
- “You don’t want to mess with Giovanni” Hilarious!: Super Librarian Scene 1 (video) by @RotoruaLibrary. (BoK4)
- The real impact of web2.0 is not in how LIS profs design…services, but in how they view themselves via @qutisg. (BoK9)
- I wondered about this in NZ too: OverDrive Has Different eBook Catalogs for Different Libs by @TheLiB. (BoK8)
- Lower NI,NZ isn’t on the same scale, but same idea: Academic & public libraries join forces in Ohio via @LibraryJournal. (BoK9)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.