Today’s stories include: elearning conference, NZ ebooks, NZ social media guide, and more.
- It’s not about “what you know” but “how”:#icelf11– International Conference on Elearning Futures Day1 by @greengecko29. (BoK1)
- Bkgrd to GreatNZebooks.co.nz: Connecting New Zealand To the Rest of the World Through E-books via @jafurtado. (BoK1)
- Trust grant brings new library closer [odt] via @dnlibraries. (BoK1)
- I’m sure all NZ libs will be poring over this one: All-of-NZ Govt social media guide published via @wcl_Marilyn. (BoK9)
- “We need to share and open up our raw data to make it easier for others to re-use” (slideshare) via @sallyheroes. (BoK5)
- I feel like this with pbooks too: How eBooks have Changed My Reading – Quality is the New Gatekeeper via @ericrumsey. (BoK2)
- Worth reading. Very similar thoughts to previous link: Bookseller perspective on Digital Rights via @nztaylor. (BoK1)
- Love how directives always have such short timelines: Obama Orders Federal Agencies To Digitize All Records via @wiselark. (BoK9)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.