Today’s stories include: library staff and elearning, marketing ideas, borrowing library ebooks vs buying Kindle books, and more.
- Ashburton Library now has free wifi thanks to APNK from @PeepsNetwork. (BoK3)
- Gonville Cafe Library at @wanganuilibrary has got some good press for community partnerships via @sallyheroes. (BoK9)
- Koha trademark: top lawyer says Trust has stronger case | @iTWire via @sallyheroes. (BoK1)
- My presentation (A long & winding road: library staff involvement in an elearning strategy) from @greengecko29. (BoK9)
- Malaysia looking to adopt Australia’s rural library model- radio interview via @lyndelleg. (BoK1)
- This time anxiety from publishers in Denmark: Libraries get into the digital book business via @mattrweaver. (BoK1)
- Power walls, visual merchandising etc: Libraries borrowing marketing ideas from bookstores via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK3)
- Do you agree?: Why the 2nd job you ever get in libraries may be the most important of your career from @theREALwikiman. (BoK9)
- Exc read, especially the comments: Borrowing Library eBooks vs Buying Kindle Books via @ericrumsey. (BoK8)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.