Today’s stories include: National Digital Forum Aotearoa, professional practice, digital projects, and more.
- Participate in the National Digital Forum conference online by following @NDFlive, following hashtag #ndf2011, or go here from @NDFNZ. (BoK1)
- NZ’s very own @fentnz peer-reviewed: The role of microfilm in digital preservation. (BoK5)
- Bibliography of links from 23-26 Nov: Another Koha Trademark Update via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK1)
- Why we should take the time to blog about our professional practice Obvious vs Amazing by @motherofwinter. (BoK1)
- Great reading awareness ad from the Qld government (video): via @myleejoseph. (BoK4)
- What will be the iTunes of ebooks?: The future in one word: platforms via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK7)
- Similar to NZ’s Kete,but more: Tiny Public Library in Kansas Uses Digital Projects to Stay Relevant via @LibraryJournal. (BoK5)
- Lots of goodness in here for libraries. Must read: How Twitter Helps a Small Bookstore Thrive via @ericrumsey. (BoK7)
- So, so many gems in here, & I haven’t seen sliderocket before: Is community the new business model? by @jennyluca. (BoK9)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.