Today’s stories include: new ebook collections in Upper Hutt and Hauraki, excellent marketing programmes at Calgary Public, and more.
- Update on the NZ Koha trademark issue by @jransom. (BoK1)
- Ebooks and Audiobooks available now! by @UHLibrary. (BoK2)
- “Libraries are like Microsoft.” Scrambling: Libraries where it all went wrong | Nat Torkington via @aarontay. (BoK9)
- Digital has arrived in Hauraki – check out our new ebooks and audiobooks by @HaurakiLibs. (BoK2)
- THIS. Disappointment vs benefit. Is it worth it?: The Ever Increasing Disappointment with eBooks by @wawoodworth. (BoK8)
- Must read. Librarians are worriers: @aarontay blogged “Is librarianship in crisis and should we be talking about it?” (BoK9)
- Very very envious: Great library marketing programs at Calgary Public Library via @myleejoseph. (BoK3)
- Particularly relevant to new librarians: How to Become an Essential Librarian (pdf) via @flexnib. (BoK9)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.