Today’s stories include: Koha trademark updates, library school promo vid, inspirational words, and more.
- Morning report on Koha this morning. Explains why the Maori Advisory Board approved (audio) via @Michael_J_Parry. (BoK1)
- Koha made TV3 News last night. Watch the video interview with @jransom via @sallyheroes. (BoK1)
- And here’s a digest of links about the story: Koha Trademark Dispute via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK1)
- Liblime’s announcement of Koha trademark acceptance in NZ hints at transferring trademark to HLT? via @ranginui. (BoK1)
- Wendy (@aklibrarytour) continues her Auckland Libraries Super Tour with a visit to Grey Lynn Library. (BoK3)
- Tupu Youth Library bigger and better than ever via @sallyheroes. (BoK9)
- When the going gets tough. Don’t give up: 5 inspirational words of wisdom to librarians| @aarontay via @janholmquist. (BoK9)
- Do any NZ library schools have one?: @quitsg has a new promo video about its post-grad lib qual via @kalgrl. (BoK1)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.