Today’s stories include: Koha trademark controversy, how users value academic libraries, beauty of an ereader, and more.
- Koha trademark controversy from @DigitalMaori. (BoK1)
- Gotta start thinking about abstracts…: LIANZA12 details are live from @lianzaoffice. (BoK1)
- Want to explain the beauty of an ereader? Check the first vid: This Is the Way We Should Talk About Ebooks via @sallyheroes. (BoK3)
- Google digitizes museum resources > Quietly, Google Puts History Online via @myleejoseph. (BoK1)
- “Have the courage to be imperfect“: @dpgreen‘s thoughtful piece about being aware of your limitations. (BoK9)
- How users value academic libraries and how that can be seen and measured via @janholmquist. (BoK9)
- Don’t sit on the sidelines, add your comments/stories: Is the Huffington Post’s series on “Libraries in Crisis” biased? from @deweysnotdead. (BoK9)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.