Today’s stories include: academic libraries on facebook, what makes a library unique, Otahuhu Library visit, and more.
- Wendy’s post re: Otahuhu Library makes for interesting reading via @catatonichic. (BoK3)
- Exc roundup of #lianza11. Thanks for the mention too!: LIANZA 11 -Tracy writes about conference from @L2_S2S. (BoK1)
- The Gissy Geeks have sniffed out the e-book news already – coming soon from @GisborneLibrary. (BoK4)
- I’d ask the customers about what makes a library unique. What do you think?: What IS a Library? from @librarianbyday. (BoK1)
- Worth a read. #nzlibraries also see this: Combating Professional Fatigue | @hlakatos via @ericrumsey. (BoK9)
- Some good points here: Library Budget Cuts Threaten Community Services Across the U.S. via @wifilibrarian. (BoK1)
- Worth it? 91% of posts have no comments.: Academic Libraries on Facebook: An Analysis of Users’ Comments via @Anne6fy. (BoK10)
- Photos of Aussie school libraries: Judith Way’s Virtual Aussie Libraries Tour via @lyndelleg. (BoK9)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.