Today’s stories include: measuring your research impact, responses from NZ political parties, the library treasure hunt in higher ed, and more.
- The displays were a high point on a visit to Highland Park Library by @aklibrarytour. (BoK3)
- Read it: @lianzaoffice wrote to political parties prior to the General Election here are their responses via @paulhayton. (BoK1)
- Lots in here – reference services, mktg…: Claire’s latest post on A Latitude of Libraries via @catatonichic. (BoK3)
- Jan in Palmerston North discusses Sweet Search – a search engine that searches only approved sites from @L2_S2S. (BoK7)
- No librarian for new school library via @VaVeros. (BoK9)
- Prize? Buy your way out of future assignment!: The Library Treasure Hunt-Gamifying higher education via @janholmquist. (BoK4)
- Just came across this: MyRI is a self-paced tutorial on tools that help you measure your research impact via @sallyheroes. (BoK8)
- If most lib visits are 5 mins, need book knowledge to grab attn: Introducing Reader Development (Slideshare – read the speaker notes too) via @Anne6fy. (BoK9)
- Prove your library’s relevance by getting up-close & personal with customers to measure the *impact* of services via @sallyheroes. (BoK9)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.