Today’s stories include: collaborative work with teachers, Far North District launches OverDrive, Australian LIS education, and more.
- Practical egs we can all adapt: @motherofwinter blogs about her recent collaborative work with teachers. (BoK4)
- Yes! Librarians are in sales & we need to know our products: Promoting EPIC resources… from @AlisonWnz. (BoK9)
- Woo hoo! Far North District Libraries go live with NOVe-L, OverDrive ebooks on Nov 22 from @BeezilBeard. (BoK3)
- Congratulations to Brenda Chawner for winning a 2011 Victoria Award from VUW from @lianzaoffice. (BoK1)
- Bookmarked: Re-conceptualising & re-positioning Aust LIS education for the 21st century via @ALIANational. (BoK1)
- What’s your take – extreme? uninformed?: “Shelf hatred: on Newcastle Uni Library’s horrible makeover” via @lyndelleg. (BoK3)
- Must-read – uses changing the food policy in libs as an eg: Getting Past Misunderstanding from @vonburkhardt. (BoK9)
- Haven’t watched the vids yet but the programme looks amazing: “Rethinking Libraries?” Axiell Symposium via @Anne6fy. (BoK9)
- Good stuff here, esp for @lianzaoffice: Minutes from ALIA NAC mtgs: The Future of the Profession from @ALIANational. (BoK1)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.