Today’s stories include: ebooks at Hawke’s Bay Libraries, using Twitter in uni research, electronic versions of Elsdon Best’s works, and more.
- Blimmin heck I’m hardly ever on Facebook but I felt the need to create a Librarians in Auckland group from @sallyheroes. (BoK2)
- LIANZA’s Standing Committee on Copyright has made a submission to the MED copyright officials in support of IFLA via @sallyheroes. (BoK1)
- The NZ Electronic Text Centre has 3 new collections. One of which is works by Elsdon Best via @Michael_J_Parry. (BoK5)
- Revalidation? Notes from a survivor! | Serious Fun via @sallyheroes. (BoK1)
- Librarians and library assistants – we need YOU! View our current vacancies from @Auckland_Libs. (BoK9)
- Ebooks now available from Hawke’s Bay Libraries via @sallyheroes. (BoK4)
- Incl adding Twit feed to Moodle: A guide to using Twitter in uni research, teaching, & impact activities via @aarontay. (BoK7)
- Without realising it, this is what I try to do: Amish Guide to Intelligent Web Design via @ericrumsey. (BoK5)
- Food for thought: The White House Calls for Information on Public Access to Publications and Data via @jafurtado. (BoK1)
- If it’s just a job, are you in the right profession?: On Being a Professional | @web_librarian via @vonburkhardt. (BoK9)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.